Natural Product Sales Ambassador
Natural Product Sales Ambassador
- Job ID: 1001
- Geographic Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Liv With Nature Location: 0202 - Atlanta
- Categories: Store Team Member
- Position Type: Part-Time
- Salary: $15 to 18 Per Hour + Commission
Is helping people discover the benefits of natural products and a holistic lifestyle your desire? Do you enjoy educating and assisting people to a healthier lifestyle? Do you have a passion for delivering an extraordinary customer service experience while working in a fast paced and friendly environment? If the thought of helping people make healthy choices in a small business is up your alley – then we need YOU to join our winning team at Liv With Nature All-Natural Products as a Natural Product Sales Ambassador!
Overview of Responsibilities:
At Liv With Nature All-Natural Products, the Natural Product Sales Ambassador is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by giving prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service in the Natural Products Department. As a Natural Product Ambassador, you will provide a high level of prompt and friendly customer service, by creating and maintaining department displays. You will use your natural product benefits and holistic lifestyle knowledge to answer questions and educate within the proper parameters, and be familiar with events and/or classes on or coming up on the calendar. You will share your knowledge of weekly sale items; giving customers direction of product location throughout the store. If you’re someone who thrives in a fast pace environment then we want to hear from you.
- Be at least 16 years of age (Work Permit required for all persons under 18)
- Be dependable and reliable having the ability to work flexible schedule that changes, including night, weekends, and holidays
- Have and show a mutual respect for others, maintain a high-level code of ethics within Liv With Nature culture of diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Demonstrate knowledge on the differences between natural products vs synthetic products
- Be willing to gain education on new products and alternative health.
- Be able to perform repetitious activities, and can multi-task, prioritize and stay organized
- Be able to perform the following: standing, walking, bending, climbing throughout the entire work day and the ability to lift, stack and maneuver heavy objects weighing up to 50 lbs., from 4” to 72”, for a distance up 3 feet for between 10-50 hours without mechanical assistance.
- Able to maneuver a utility cart holding 20 lbs. requiring a force up to 35 lbs., up to 2 hours, a distance up to 20 feet.
- Be able to walk up to 3 miles in an 8 hour shift
- Adhere to all safety, health, OSHA and Weights and Measures regulations
- Be able to perform other related duties as assigned.
In addition to a rewarding career, Liv With Nature offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Liv With Nature
- Flexible schedules
- Bonus Incentive
Why Liv With Nature:
Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for quality natural products, consider applying for a job at Liv With Nature! With a focus on customer service, our local natural products store offers the finest, freshly made, all-natural products with collections including: All-Natural Oral Care, All-Natural Skincare, All-Natural Household Care, All-Natural Hair Care, Apothecary and Garden Center. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing small business and that is passionate about empowering others along their journey.
See Job Posting for application